We also got the opportunity to discuss the pros and cons of having representation versus being a solo freelancer. How one over the other can actually give you more opportunities, and it might not be the one you are thinking.
Have you ever worked with a friend? How did it end up? What were the biggest struggles that needed to be resolved? Please leave a comment below!
In this episode
- Why having a contract is absolutely necessary to begin a project, and what you should include in one
- The pros and cons of having representation vs going it alone
- How important is social media when it comes to finding clients
- Advice and tips for starting a studio
- How to find and hire quality freelancers to work with on larger projects
- A handy list of tools for working remotely
- Wednesday Studio
- Follow Wednesday Studio on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Vimeo | Dribble | Tumbler
- Email Wednesday Studio at Hello@WeAreWednesday.com
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show: