While listing off our selections, we dove into the importance of community, not being scared to put yourself out there, and how accountability can make one of the most significant differences in your career. We had a lot of fun recording today’s episode and even made each other holiday short animations which you will find a link to below.
What lessons did you learn in 2017? What are your goals for 2018? Share with us by leaving a comment below!
In this episode
- Tips and tricks on experimenting with different ways of finding clients
- Why community matters and where to find the perfect fit for you
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to raise your prices
- The importance of increasing your skill set with courses or classes and the concept of striving to become someone’s #1 student
- Why having accountability can make or break your goals
- Austin Saylor
- Austin’s Podcast
- Follow Austin on Instagram | Vimeo | Twitter | Dribble
- Austin’s Lettering Animation Course
- The Podcast Dude
- The Sweet Ass Journal
- The Freelance Manifesto (Book)
- Follow Motion Hatch on Facebook | Twitter
Motion Hatch Gift Exchange
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Podcast music licensed by Big Waves
Some of the links above are affiliate links. Basically, this means that if you decide to make a purchase through one of these links, we will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. You can be sure that we would recommend these products whether or not we made any commission on them. Please don’t spend your money on them if you don’t think that they will truly help you improve your business, although, in our experience, they will.