He also gave some amazing tips on how to properly reach out to studios you want to work with, how to budget a project that gives you the wiggle room you will need to negotiate and make a profit as a studio, and how having a producer partner that you know, trust and have worked with before can make or break a new studio.
Do you have the work/life balance you want? If so, what do you do to make sure it stays that way? If not, where do you think you struggle most with it?
In this episode
- Factors you should consider when choosing which projects to take on
- The trifecta of people to have in place to run a successful business from the start
- The importance of community involvement and how it can help you hire the best, network effortlessly, and give back in ways you didn’t think were possible.
- Steps to properly reaching out to studios you want to work with
- What to look for in a great producer
- How to utilize social media to grow your business
- Top tips on budgeting for a project
- Follow TJ Kearney on Twitter | Instagram
- The One Thing (Book) on Amazon & Audible (Get your first 2 audiobooks free with this link!)
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Podcast music licensed by Big Waves
Some of the links above are affiliate links. Basically, this means that if you decide to make a purchase through one of these links, we will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. You can be sure that we would recommend these products whether or not we made any commission on them. Please don’t spend your money on them if you don’t think that they will truly help you improve your business, although, in our experience, they will.