We also talk about how time management and setting clear expectations and boundaries with clients can transform your freelance life from hectic and stressed to calm and super productive. If you want to break free from your struggles and get clients based on the quality of your work, then this podcast is a must listen.
How important is the sense of community in your life? Have you ever got a client referred to you by someone in your community? Let us know in the comments below!
In this episode
- How solving your client's problems can be more important than just making pretty work
- Why being organized and setting boundaries for your projects can lead to having a successful motion design business
- How participating within your community and collaborating on projects with others can lead you to more work through referrals than you ever thought possible
- Find Andrew online
- Follow Andrew on Instagram | Twitter | Dribbble | Vimeo
- Email Andrew at Aembury@gmail.com
- Adobe Marketing Cloud Loop Video
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show: