Thank you for joining us on the School of Motion Panel.
On this page you will find resources to help your motion design business and career.
Client Deep Dive
With more people “going freelance” we need to think about what businesses we
want to create and how we run them to stand out.
Client and Social Audit
This audit of your current clients and social media helps you to see what’s currently working in your motion design business.
Perfect Day Exercise
Create your perfect day and how to get there. Imagine 3 years from now it’s just a normal Tuesday and answer the following questions thinking about what your perfect day would be
Use this spreadsheet to keep track of your client information, notes, and contact details.
How to build a great motion design portfolio
Do you need help with your Motion Design Portfolio? We spoke to some of the top studios and companies that hire motion designers and compiled a free handy checklist.
Client Quest will help you…
- Get clarity on who your ideal client is.
- Learn how to get a consistent stream of clients.
- Have confidence in your work and get the kinds of clients you want.
- Feel confident to reach out to clients with email templates that work.
- Have a structure in place to manage your time so you don’t get overwhelmed by social media or doing outreach to potential clients.
- Learn about what social media platforms would be best for you to focus on and what to post on those platforms.
If you have any questions reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org