Episode 17:Silvia Baumgart
What Is GDPR And Why Do You Need To Know About It?
In this episode
- The basic principles included in the Act
- How the GDPR relates to PECR and the differences between the two
- When either is likely to come into play for motion designers
- Why this new regulation might affect you, even if you live outside of the EU
- How to consider them for an email list versus a client list.
- What to add to your opt-in forms on your site
- Find Silvia on LinkedIn
- Information Commissioner’s Office
- James Ware Stephenson
- The Association Of Illustrators
Join us on Patreon
By becoming a patron you can gain access to:
- Ask podcast guests questions
- Early access to the podcast
- Q&A's with podcast guests and industry experts
- Exclusive Patreon community and bonus content
- +Big thanks
By becoming a patron you can help:
- Cover costs of producing the podcast
- Give us more time to create more resources for the Motion Hatch Community
- Make Motion Hatch the online hub for learning the business side of motion design
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Podcast music licensed by Big Waves
Some of the links above are affiliate links. Basically, this means that if you decide to make a purchase through one of these links, we will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. You can be sure that we would recommend these products whether or not we made any commission on them. Please don’t spend your money on them if you don’t think that they will truly help you improve your business, although, in our experience, they will.