Learn how to attract regular, high-paying clients so you don't have to worry about where your next job is coming from.
Client Quest is an 9-week online course giving you the tools to help you create your own system for finding regular, high-paying motion design clients.
What's included in Client Quest?
Self Paced Video Lessons
Easy to digest video lessons with missions (assignments) to complete each week.
Live Office Hours with Hayley
Our weekly live Zoom calls give you the opportunity to ask questions and get advice. You can pop in when you like and all of the Office hours are recorded so you can go back and look at them later.
Alumni Slack Community
You can ask questions, interact with other motion designers and build your network. You can even find an accountability partner for this course. We actively encourage you to partner up! We love accountability.
Client Quest will help you…
- Create a system for gaining consistent clients – No more worrying about where your next paying project will come from.
- Develop an effective social media strategy – Learn about where to focus your energy when it comes to social media and how to make it work as a tool for getting your ideal clients. Reduce time wasted on platforms that don’t give you any return on your investment.
- Feel confident in communication – Reaching out to potential clients can be daunting, but we make communicating with prospective clients easy! We'll give you email templates and frameworks designed for direct to client and agency work.
- Maintain client relationships – The course will provide you with a system for keeping in touch with old clients and converting them into raving fans.
- Get more referrals – How can you get your past clients to help you land more gigs? In Client Quest, we’ll show you how to gain more referrals for your ideal projects.
Collect Virtual Voyager Badges and Achievements.
As you complete the lessons in Client Quest you will be awarded virtual badges so you can celebrate your achievements and monitor your progress!
Module 1 – You and Your Work.
Lesson 1 – Changing Your Mindset About Business.Lesson 2 – How Do I Know If My Work Is Good Enough?
Module 2 – Who Are Your Clients?
Lesson 1 – Where Are Your Clients Now?
Lesson 2 – What Kind of Business Do You Want to Build?
Lesson 3 – Who Do You Want To Work With?
Module 3 – Getting Your Clients Attention.
How to get the attention of your ideal clients.
Module 4 – Gaining Consistent Clients
Lesson 1 – How To Gain Consistent Clients
Lesson 2 – The Motion Designer CRM (Client Relationship Manager)
Lesson 3 – Outreach & Avoiding Dips
Module 5 – Awareness – Make Clients Aware of You.
Lesson 1 – Make potential clients aware of you?
Lesson 2 – Social Media
Lesson 3 – Instagram for Motion Designers
Lesson 4 – LinkedIn for Motion Designers
Module 6 – Attraction – How to Attract Your Clients.
Lesson 1 – Attracting Clients
Lesson 2 – Creating Case Studies
Lesson 3 – Getting Testimonials
Module 7 – Action – Contacting Clients & Agencies.
Lesson 1 – Using Cold Emails for Gaining Clients
Lesson 2 – Finding Clients Emails
Lesson 3 – Direct Clients vs Agencies
Lesson 4 – Emailing Agencies & Studios.
Lesson 5 – Emailing Direct Clients.
Module 8 – Advocacy – Converting Clients into Advocates.
Lesson 1 – Why You Need Advocates
Lesson 2 – How to Do Smart Referrals
Lesson 3 – Feedback & Retrospectives
Lesson 4 – Strategic Partnerships
Module 9 – Recap
Lesson 1 – What Have You Learnt?
What our students say about Client Quest:
We would love you to achieve similar (or even better) results as the students in this video. Please note these testimonials are personal experiences and are for illustrative purposes for the type of results you could achieve.
- Three instalments total of £165 (total £495). Pay one instalment when you join the course and the other instalments after 30 days then after 60 days.
Pay in Full
- Pay in full to get the cheapest price!